Sunday, August 14, 2011

Wishlist

There are many things in the world that I wish I could have but obviously don't have the money to purchase them. And here is a list, to boost self morale and deluding myself that someday, I may purchase them.

1. Kindle
2. New Phone - Vivaz or Iphone 5
3. RM10k Gift Vouchers to a bookstore - so I can buy my own bloody books
4. 1st edition set for Harry Potter books (hardcover)
5. A new car - don't care what brand so long its new
6. A house - apartment will do (own, not rented)
7. Laptop - Preferably Apple with original programs (cs3, ms2010, etc)
8. Tablet - High Quality
9. Neopet Premium Account
10. Father's approval before he dies
11. UNIFI
12. A good job (or any - preferably teaching)
13. Write my own book
14. My mother to gtfo my back
15. Have my own business - something to do with fishes or mushroom (for eating cause I love both)
16. Muiscal instruments - Guitar, Piano and Violin
17. Musical lessons
18. Swimming lessons
19. Foreign language lessons - Japanese
20. Someday to live and work in Japan - away from Malaysia (no offense to my country)
21. New glasses
22. A trainer for my health
23. Gym subscription

-thinks harder-

-shrug-

'tis all.

No comments:

Post a Comment