Thursday, August 18, 2011

Neopian Times

There are times when I do things halfheartedly. Others, well..they were on verges of being forced. So, I suppose they weren't considered heartily(?) at all? -shrug-

Even my studies I do them with half a mind. I'm not always serious. I procrastinate a lot. I've been told and had also realize this myself; that my more then atrocious habits (the procrastination) are going to be my downfall. I can't focus for too long. If I start on something, either I probably won't go through with it, I go through with it but it's such a lousy job or I go through with it only to quit half way.

-wince-

It's a bad habit.

But I want to start and do something for myself. Changing my disgusting habit slowly. I want...to seek out glory and pride that comes with achievement from putting every ounce of blood and sweat you have into something significant to you. And after finally and agonizingly achieving that, I also do not want ANYONE to come up to my face and say: What the hell is this? Mediocre, at best. -whimpers sadly-

That's why I have my eyes set out on the Neopian Times Trophy. I wish to set out to do something and actually follow through with it until I have earned it. It's something insignificant to any of you but I've come to grow rather fond of this shiny pixel-y object. *stares adoringly* It looks something like below. (Which I apparently can't provide currently due to blogger having a certain disgruntled less them amiable thing against my well being) -shrug- However, here's a link. http://images.neopets.com/trophies/107_1.gif

This quill will appear under the userpage of said person who've earned it. http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=i_heart_xweetoks Like this girl. -gestures to link with a tight smile and sighs- It's simple. :( Nevertheless, it's a start. Baby steps, right Nadia? -pets self on the back- I'm sure you'll be able to do this.

Now, I just need to think what to write. Oh, plot bunnies, do you require sacrifices so that you'll appear for me? D:

No comments:

Post a Comment