Thursday, February 2, 2012

Results are out!

I keep on doing things not for my own well being. I try my hardest in university cause I want to make someone proud but it turns out, they weren't even satisfied with the marks I had gotten. Though,what the hell?  You can't win everything.

I set the bar up pretty high this semester. Which is a great expectation to live up to in my other semesters.
-winces- I have to work hard this upcoming semester! Hopefully I can do it.

This is the subject I have to take next semester. I think I may have to take a foreign language but I'm not quite sure yet. May have to wait till I get back to university to make sure. Out of all, I'm worried about Phonetics. I suck at Phonetics, big time. Ever since my diploma days. So Nadia, I have to work extra extra EXTRA hard on this subject. I have to know my material inside out.

I can't wait for introduction to human communication. It sounds like it's going to be hell lots of fun. :) I wonder who'll be teaching that subject?


No comments:

Post a Comment