Friday, January 13, 2012

The Sims Social

To be honest...I have a little addiction going on here. I...am a big Sims Social slut. Oh wow, look at that. Triple S. Hehehee~ Well, back to the point. I have always like games that is sim related. I mean...who doesn't like having the power to control other people's lives? -imagine I'm giving evil laugh here-

This game is a one of PlayFish's brilliant creations once more. Next to Restaurant city, Hotel City and many other games this company develop, never have I seen a game with close to 5 million active users a day. That's really something, eh?

In this sim social, interactions are rather limited unless you good frieds, best friends, bffs, lover or any other level of intimacy with the other sims. You can say that these different level open a whole lot more newer and better interactions. For example, for lovers, there's this "Woo Hoo!" option. -wags eyebrows- I'm sure we all know what that means?

Well, there is really no point to this post actually. I'm just telling you guys that I'm wasting the better part of my current live leveling up my house value and trying to nail a girl named Lily Evans with my character being Severus Snape. Yes, I am that bored currently. ^_^ Oh yeah, both characters are mine. I used my fiancee's account to make Lily Evans and play both.

However, since fate has been far too cruel to me, it decided to interfere and makes my life a living hell. I keep getting this bug that prevent me from uniting those two together. My friends was saying that those two weren't meant to be together. My response? Challenge accepted! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment