Monday, January 30, 2012

Addiction level: Sims Social

3 more weeks until class starts and I'm getting bummed out by inactivity. There's nothing to do much at home. So, I spend all my time expanding and improving my Sims Social in Facebook. That and I surf around 9gag, Iwastesomuchtime, MyLifeIsAverage, and DearBlankPleaseBlank. -amused-

For sims social, I even got lots of new neighbors in the Playfish forum to help me get by in the game. The game does require quite a lot of active neighbors if you want to succeed quickly in it. I even have a design here of how I want my overall house to look like.............. Yeah..which I just found out I don't have it right now. -sigh- I must have forgot to save it. Dang. :) Oh, well. It's still in my head!

Oh and did you know that if you send out to many friend request, facebook is going to block you (accuse you more like it) because it assumed that you do not know the people you are adding. Isn't facebook suppose to be a place where you should meet friends? Sheeshh. Now I have to wait out 14 days before I get to send anymore friend requests because I added someone that facebook thinks I do not know but one that I have 45 mutual friends with.

Can you tell that I was super duper bored to know this stupid fact? lol

And before I forget, one of my friends is moving to a new university. I'm going to admit it, it's not going to be the same when the semester break is over.


No comments:

Post a Comment