Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Story Time

Geez. I know I have time. Time is all I have but damn it! If I feel like writing, then something awful probably happened. Like when you see an ambulance pass by with their big siren blaring WEEE WOOO WEE WOO WEE WOO! then the first thing you’ll think is that someone is dying somewhere. I guess I associated angst or sadness with writing or probably. I don’t want you think everything coming out of my mouth is related to emo. :D

I am capable of being happy. –coughseventhoughitsoundforcecough- Still happy. Perhaps my bouts of emo are due to having prunes for breakfast today. What? Hei, prunes are horrid. Especially for breakfast! And it doesn’t help that I’m already grumpy being drag to a place where I don’t want to go again, kay? Or the fact that I am now worried for my university applications. Going to make sure I send it in tonight. -sigh- All this though –waves hand gracefully like a noblemen at the crap I had already written- Still doesn’t change the fact, I’ve gone lazy to write. Besides, I don’t wish to taint this new bloggie by my emo. Sooooo, I won’t! You can’t make me!!! Mwhahahahaha! -chuckles-

Thus, an update on my average life. Ready? Now, close your eyes and scroll down. This may be too much for delicate eyes.





Ready?










Wait for it....









Just a sec.........
























I FUCKING GOT MY
HARRY POTTER SCARF!!

FUCKKKKK YEAHHH!



Now, that was probably not that bad...right? Other than that, here’s a picture update as to get a grip of what has happened. 





See my new Ravenclaw scarf? Isn’t she preetttyyy? Probably the only thing I own I am bound to bloody love. Seriously, haven’t wore it outside yet but I have whore myself out infront of the mirror with it but seriously, it’s a harry potter scarf!!! –doesacrazydance- Yes, you have the right to be realllllllll  jealous that I'm wayyyy better prepared to finish HP finale with a bang. 

Sorry, my, insanity for Harry Potter has reached a new level. -grins sheepishly- About the scarf though, it came from China and has a very smooth material. Bought it for RM 45.17 –winces- Probably not my money’s worth for a small piece of clothing but hei~ HP~ heh. Moving on. The two kids in pink, they are my favourite little cousins. Spoilt brats but I love them. The picture of food is of something I ate...last week? Fish curry!  One of my favourite foods and hadn't had it in awhile. –grins-

The rest of the picture? I’ll just let them tell their own story.



Oh this? This is a black spinel, finally polished to be a fine jewellery. I wrote a poem bout it. 

Cold nights, lay forgotten, shall I wait.
No lights, left rotten, I remain.
Untill...
What I hear and what I see, are nothing but dreams to me.
What I fear and what I pained, are nothing but yours to gain.
~Black Gemstone

No comments:

Post a Comment