Sunday, June 19, 2011

Learning to be beautiful in my mistakes

Today in the average life of me, is father's day!!!~ WOW! Happy Father's day to every single one of you beautiful fathers who had never cease in making your child feel like they are more then a million dollars to you!! Hope you guys have a beautiful day. -grins-



Up, down and all around facebook, I encountered beautiful stories of how their beautiful father's have given so much to them. I love all these beautiful stories and hope you guys never stop loving your dads! T o those that didn't get a chance to say Happy Father's day to you dads, papas, fathers, don't worry! I'm sure your dads appreciate the simple thought of you guys continuing to love and pray for him in heaven. Never ever stop loving those you cherish the most!


Well, you guys are probably wondering where's my happy greeting for my dad? Instead of choosing to be a hypocrite, I just simply going to choose not to send any special wishes to said man. I can't be bothered. I know in my heart, he's not my dad. Don't get me wrong, he is my dad but I know my single parent mother is the real dad in my life. I understand it's not fair to feel this way...towards my dad but he chose to stop being my...our superhero...even though he never stop loving us but he still stop being there... and for that, for the unwished birthdays, uncongralutad achievements, the part that is still agonizing suffering aching bruising weakening hurting inside me, still won't forgive him. 

I mean, who walks out of a child's life? That is probably the cruelest thing someone could do to a child but I'm not blaming you dad, you must have had your reasons. Nevertheless, in my friend's words “there are things that can never be forgiven...it's not like we don't want to forgive, it's just that those things are not meant to be forgiven." 
  
I'm going to make something extra special for my mother today, the real father in my life, to honour her for never leaving my side through the bad, ugly, worse, freakish and hellish moment in my life! I’ve learned to wake up, stand up and not take anything at face value. I have learned to be beautiful through my mistakes and for that....


Cheers mom! Happpyyyyyy Father's day to you! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment