Thursday, June 9, 2011

After a long break, a big surprise!

Hei, I got engaged on the 4th of June. Yay? 

After quite a long break, I come back with such a big news. Who would have thought? Engaged. Sounds unbelievable even to me. And I haven't even got my first job yet~ Well, yes, of course, yay for me! Something I really look forward to, getting a closer step to my precious Mr. K. -smiles- The whole process getting there though? -grimace- Not so good. Well, my family is...difficult and...complicated. -shrug- But who cares about that now! I'm ENGAGED. Be jealous. Be real jealous people. ;D 

Now for a picture. Only a picture. O_o 

dun dun dun dunnnnnnnn! Taadaaa~ 

Our rings! And a picture of me. Yes, I do look like I'm about to throw up because..I was. Almost did but my food decided to stay in my stomach, thank heavens. -does a little dance- So, when will you guys be getting engaged? :)

And when will I be getting my first job!? :O The search continues. 

1 comment: