Sunday, May 22, 2011

Zombie Apocalypse..Yeah, still here. W00t

It is now May 22nd. No apocalypse. No judgement day~ Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't believe it. It's just something to sweep the whole of US by storm and it's fun to watch them shudder at fake prediction made by someone so senile in his old age and what not.


The funny thing is though, something did happen. I'm not usually aware of what day it is so I was definitely unsure what yesterday's date was. I was all hooked by Frodo and Legolas yesterday to actually pay attention to anything else. Though I was still aware that that stupid Apocalypses thing was sometime yesterday or today.

Then, as I was ensnared by good movie magic, the lights went out, the next door neighbor's dog started barking real loud, and the house started rumbling. I was like..damn! In my mind, I still remembered that animals know when a tragedy is about to happen before humans (like when the animals knew about the December 26th Tsunami) and then I was like "Noooooooooo, it's the zombies!" while hiding under my blanket.

5 minutes after?

The lights came back on. There was this huge thundering sound.
Andddddddd yeah.
No apocalypse. @__@
I ain't dead.

lol moment?

I think so.

Camping? You need to get laid. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment