Sunday, May 22, 2011

A lullaby that doesn't work


Today, I had the task of babysitting my second nephew, Haziq. -grins- He's a cool cat but he is slightly fussy then his brother Huzaifah was at that age. -amused- His nap time came and went like a tornado. Mother was getting agitated and so was I. @_@ The screaming kindda gets to you after the first hour.

Thus, to conquer this madness, I went to youtube to find a Lullaby and found one by Fisher's price which I embed above. It's real nice and l00o0o0oong. :D Good for putting little baby's to sleep, right? Right...?

Not exactly...

It put us (me and mom) right to sleep. My nephew celebrates. He did. He did this by screaming in my ear after the music stops. I just groaned and replayed the music in hopes he'll fall right asleep, which he did! Thank you for small miracles. :D heh.

How bout you guys? ;) Will it put you to sleep?

P.S If you watch the video, that eye creeps me out. O_o

Nadia

No comments:

Post a Comment