Saturday, May 21, 2011

Cleaning..Yuz done iTz wrung!

So, I've finally decided to reorganize all my clothes today and here they all are! After 4 hours of working on them, I'm only 20% done. -chuckles-

I was mildly distracted by the Lord of The Ring movie marathon I'm having...and the fact that I needed to cook dinner. Now, as I'm typing this, there's still this huge mountain of clothes behind me. Oh, don't underestimate the picture. That pile of clothes look bigger in..well..in real life. -nods sagely-

Dinner today was my fav, Ikan Keli Masak Asam Pedas. You can't beat that! It's the absolute most awesome thing in the world. And now I have chest pains. I get those a lot if I ate too many. @_@ And boy did I ate a lot just now. -wince-

I have made a resolution to go jogging tomorrow morning. o.o I'm serious. I'm even going to set an alarm and everything. Hehehe let's see how that turns out right? I need to get some fresh air into my lungs. All the days spending indoors has started making me mellow out into old habits.

Here's to me actually getting up tomorrow, yeah? and actually finish tackling the monstrosity behind me? ;)

Nadia

No comments:

Post a Comment