Sunday, March 18, 2012

I want to go the distance

Endless
Growing up with Disney is when your head will be riddled with false illusions of grandeur about the world around you. I, being a disney 90's child, had experienced the same fate. I grew up with hope.

"I have often dreamed. Of a far off place. Where a hero's welcome....Will be waiting for me. Where the crowds will cheer, when they see my face. And a voice keeps saying, 'This is where I'm meant to be'
I'll be there some day. I can go the distance! I will find my way, If I can be strong. I know every mile, will be worth my while...I will go most anywhere to feel like I belong."
I had hope I can go the distance. I want to. Oh so badly. I kept staring at the sea, every chance I get, whilst my stay here in UniSZA and keep on thinking, will I ever go the distance? Will I ever get the chance, like those superheroes always did?

I always wanted to travel. To experience something more then this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment