Sunday, September 25, 2011

Delayed Reaction

Have you ever had a delayed reaction? Like, someone tried to tell you a joke and it takes you more then the few moments allotted before you finally get it and actually laughed?

If you have, then we're in the same. I just had a major scare fest!

I'm sitting here at my dorm's balcony, listening to music and reading a few articles on the history of English, when I felt something white moving out the corner of my eyes. I immediately twist my head with a snap to my left; to come face to face with a white Siamese cat.

I blinked. She meowed.

I screamed in horror as my brain finally caught up to recent events of my surronding.

Thinking about it now, it was the most hilarious thing I have ever experienced.

She's now happily sleeping on my balcony ledge. ^_^ Silly kitty! Silly Nadia!


No comments:

Post a Comment